Laramie River Dental is looking for a full-time dental assistant to expand our team! We are a fun and enthusiastic general practice in beautiful Laramie, Wyoming.
About the Office
- We are passionate about providing the best dental care possible to our patients.
- We strive to provide a comfortable and caring environment for our patients so that they feel valued and not like a name to be checked off a list. Many of our patients have been coming to this office for years. They have put their trust in us and we hope to continue to earn and develop that trust.
- Because the dental field is constantly changing and developing we believe strongly in investing in continuing education to help us provide better services for our patients.
- We believe patient education is one of the most important elements of providing dental care. The more a patient understands about their oral condition the more invested they can become in helping us maintain and improve their overall oral health.
- Take pride in the care you provide for each patient
- Help patients feel comfortable and cared for during each appointment
- Preparing exam rooms, sterilizing instruments, and ensuring necessary equipment is ready
- Enter digital documentation and perio charting on new patients
- Take radiographs and inter-oral pictures on new and current patients
- Assist the dentist during procedures by handing them instruments and anticipating needs
- Place sealants and polish teeth
- Take impressions and process lab work
- Help explain treatment plan costs to patients
- Help with inventory and ordering of supplies
- Do your best to step in and help the rest of the team out when needed
- Engage in open communication about office processes and how we can continue to improve as a team
- Must have or be willing to get a Basic Life Support Certificate
- Must have or be willing to get a Wyoming Dental Assistant Permit
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn about health, safety, and OSHA regulations
- Self-motivated, pride in quality of care, and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills and a friendly personality
- Experience in a dental office is not required, but is a plus
If you meet these requirements and would like to apply, please email your resume and supporting documentation to Dentist@LaramieRiverDental.com.