Laramie River Dental – Part Time Dental Hygienist
The Laramie River Dental team is looking for a part time Dental Hygienist to expand our team! We are a fun and enthusiastic general practice in beautiful Laramie, Wyoming. We are looking for 2-3 days a week and the position’s hours and schedule are flexible.
About the Office
- We are passionate about providing the best dental care possible to our patients.
- We strive to provide a comfortable and caring environment for our patients so that they feel valued and not like a name to be checked off a list. Many of our patients have been coming to this office for years. They have put their trust in us and we hope to continue to earn and develop that trust.
- Because the dental field is constantly changing and developing we believe strongly in investing in continuing education to help us provide better services for our patients.
- We believe patient education is one of the most important elements of providing dental care. The more a patient understands about their oral condition the more invested they can become in helping us maintain and improve their overall oral health.
- Take pride in the care you provide for each patient
- Help patients feel comfortable and cared for during each appointment
- Provide an essential role in educating patients about their oral condition and help educate patients of all ages on proper oral healthcare
- Maintain digital documentation and perio charting on each patient
- Take radiographs and inter-oral pictures
- Provide all levels of cleanings ranging from child prophys to scaling and root planning
- Give local anesthesia when needed
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- Help with sterilization of instruments
- Help with inventory and ordering of supplies
- Take impressions and help with lab work if needed
- Do your best to step in and help the rest of the team out when needed
- Engage in open communication about office processes and how we can continue to improve as a team
- Must have a current Wyoming RDH license
- Must have a current Basic Life Support Certificate
- Self-motivated, pride in quality of care, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of health, safety and OSHA regulations
- Outstanding communication skills and a friendly personality
If you meet these requirements and would like to apply, please email your resume and supporting documentation to Dentist@LaramieRiverDental.com.